- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- 1,007,720 hits
Tag Archives: dynamic shoulder lanes
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) recently opened flexroute lanes along a nine mile segment of US 23 north of Ann Arbor. This was done as a cost saving alternative ($92 million) to three-laning the freeway ($400 million) through this … Continue reading