- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- Airlines Need to Respect Small and Mid-sized Markets, Too
- Snoring and Buttcracks: A Snowstorm Sleepover at O’Hare
- Sonoran Desert Scenery
- 962,612 hits
Tag Archives: electric vehicles
Below are the most recent numbers of public electric vehicle charging outlets (not stations), as of October 29, 2017. A minimum of 500 is required to included on the list. Aside from California which far and away leads the list, … Continue reading
As a recent hybrid car purchaser I have quickly noticed some distinct safety benefits from driving a hybrid car over a standard motor vehicle beyond the obvious gas mileage improvement. However, even the best hybrid car can get less than … Continue reading
Over the past weekend I learned that Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo has recently installed a bank of solar-powered electric vehicle (EV) charging stations in one of its parking lots. What a terrific idea! This design eliminates the need for … Continue reading
Each time I see an EV (electric vehicle) charging station installed, I am heartened that our dependence on fossil fuels may be starting to wane. According to ChargePoint, more than 10,600 of their stations have been installed. The photo below is … Continue reading