Join 834 other followers
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- 1,727,581 hits
Tag Archives: Elliot Lake
While more of an academic publication than a great literary work of non-fiction, Boom Town Blues: Elliot Lake remains an enlightening and useful read. The book summarizes what can only be described as the “great experiment of Elliot Lake, Ontario.” Now, … Continue reading