- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 979,484 hits
Tag Archives: Elliot Street Lunatic
The fifth of these satirical postings – you know your community is a ghost town when… Nobody is reading this. “Thing” waves hello as you arrive and goodbye as you depart. No one leaves town, they only depart. No one, … Continue reading
Elliot Street Lunatic put on a scorching performance at Lansing Old Town’s “Festival of the Sun” last night. The hour-long set included many of their own songs from their two album releases Ghost Town Lullabies and Stories from the Void, a … Continue reading
I went to see Elliot Street Lunatic (ESL) play at The Loft in downtown Lansing last night and they just absolutely killed it. What a great show! Anyone who has read this blog knows that I think their recent release, … Continue reading
Greater Lansing has an amazing music scene, but you seldom hear about it outside a 100 mile radius or so from the State Capital. Probably the best known band to hail from this area is The Verve Pipe, with its … Continue reading