- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- 1,007,720 hits
Tag Archives: Elliot Street Lunatic
The fifth of these satirical postings – you know your community is a ghost town when… Nobody is reading this. “Thing” waves hello as you arrive and goodbye as you depart. No one leaves town, they only depart. No one, … Continue reading
Elliot Street Lunatic put on a scorching performance at Lansing Old Town’s “Festival of the Sun” last night. The hour-long set included many of their own songs from their two album releases Ghost Town Lullabies and Stories from the Void, a … Continue reading
I went to see Elliot Street Lunatic (ESL) play at The Loft in downtown Lansing last night and they just absolutely killed it. What a great show! Anyone who has read this blog knows that I think their recent release, … Continue reading
Greater Lansing has an amazing music scene, but you seldom hear about it outside a 100 mile radius or so from the State Capital. Probably the best known band to hail from this area is The Verve Pipe, with its … Continue reading