Join 834 other followers
- “Enlightened” city planning amid rural Iowa cornfields
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- 1,730,549 hits
Tag Archives: emotions
Every now and then a certain song comes along that reaches out and tugs at your heart the moment you first hear it. Several examples of such emotional songs that I can think of include: “Yesterday” by The Beatles “The Way … Continue reading
Don’t know about any of you, but I find many Sunday afternoons to be rather somber. Something about the end of the weekend or the start of the upcoming work week just makes me blue. This being a holiday weekend, … Continue reading