- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- 1,007,720 hits
Tag Archives: England
Below is my list of duplicative (or repetitive) college city and town names. I was actually surprised how many there are, but the list is likely incomplete. If you know of any additions, please feel free to pass them along. … Continue reading
While I enjoy many songs by The Beatles, I tend to think of myself as more of a Rolling Stones man – music that is a little harder, edgier, and rugged. But, I too was (and still am) captivated by … Continue reading
Below is the list of the ten busiest (most visitors) national parks in the United Kingdom. This data would include national parks in England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland (none currently designated there). 1. Lake District (designated in 1951) – 14.8 … Continue reading
After recently publishing a post on the busiest railway stations in the United Kingdom, I thought it might interesting (and fun) to also post the least busy (or loneliest) ones. The following list shows the ten loneliest railway stations in the United … Continue reading