- Fictional cities of dystopia
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- 672,522 hits
Tag Archives: equality
This week’s golden middle finger award goes to Gardendale, Alabama, a suburb north of Birmingham. Gardendale is the kind of place where if you don’t like the racial compostion of the school district, you simply create your own. Way to … Continue reading →
To a certain extent these are common sense approaches to maintaining peace during the planning process, but considering the extent of rancor and divisiveness in our nation and around the world, I thought they would be useful. They are presented in no … Continue reading →