- Cities and towns named for a river bend
- Favorites of 2020 thru the midyear
- Chris*craft flotilla
- Roadside Americana: Atomic age stops, sights, and oddities
- Tuesday Tunes: Favorite rock album titles
- “Punisher” by Phoebe Bridgers packs a powerful punch!
- Cities with three (3) or more matching letters in their name
- Up to 690,000 American’s died from our own nuke tests!
- American “Atomgrads” of the Cold War era…and beyond
- The rise of slender toothpick skyscrapers
- 1,212,138 hits
Tag Archives: Eric Weiner
Several years ago I thoroughly enjoyed reading Eric Weiner’s book entitled The Geography of Bliss. As an urban planning professional and geography geek, I was hooked just by the subject matter. So, when I saw that he had released a … Continue reading
What do the Netherlands, Switzerland, Qatar, Iceland, Bhutan, Moldova, Thailand, India, Great Britain, and the United States all have in common? There are places that author Eric Weiner visited in his worldwide quest to determine the roots of true happiness … Continue reading