- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- Airlines Need to Respect Small and Mid-sized Markets, Too
- Snoring and Buttcracks: A Snowstorm Sleepover at O’Hare
- Sonoran Desert Scenery
- 962,612 hits
Tag Archives: EV
Below are the most recent numbers of public electric vehicle charging outlets (not stations), as of October 29, 2017. A minimum of 500 is required to included on the list. Aside from California which far and away leads the list, … Continue reading
The iconic photograph of Johnny Cash (see below) is what I feel like doing each time I pass a gas station which is owned or operated by a big oil company in my new 2013 Ford C-Max hybrid. With an estimated … Continue reading
Below are the Top 15 metro areas in the United States for hybrid car sales. Congratulations to these cities and their residents. The only unfortunate part is they only represents four states – Arizona, California, Oregon, and Washington. Hopefully, over … Continue reading