Join 834 other followers
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- 1,729,272 hits
Tag Archives: fall line
Guest post by Dan T. – Thank you, Dan! North America is a land of many rivers. Rivers which served the earlyEuropean explorers, traders, and settlers as highways, just as they hadfor the indigenous people. However, moving along those highways … Continue reading