Join 834 other followers
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- 1,729,781 hits
Tag Archives: farm markets
This past Saturday, I had the privilege of patronizing one of the finest farmers’ markets in the country for the first time – the Fulton Street Farmers’ Market in Grand Rapids. I have visited farmers’ markets in Boston, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Greater Lansing, … Continue reading
Given the increasing number of people I see at our local farmers market, my perception has been the popularity of farmers markets has been growing steadily during the past decade. Well, fresh data from USDA confirms that as the number … Continue reading