- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- An Impressive Park Memorializes When Quilts Saved a Town
- 1,006,458 hits
Tag Archives: fashion
Does the realm of hipsterdom have a maximum age limit? That’s a question I have often asked myself. Can someone like me, who soon will be facing the 40th high school reunion squarely in the face, really be considered a … Continue reading
In our quest to find a folding bicycle helmet for use while traveling, Kathy made me aware of a new helmet technology that some (like me) will consider a titanic shift from the traditional bicycle helmet design paradigm – the … Continue reading
Here’s a weblink to a “fashionating” story from NPR about the early and on-going development of a fashion industry in Detroit that started as a method of dressing robots. Huh? Who knew robots needed clothing? According to the story: “Apparently … Continue reading