Join 834 other followers
- “Enlightened” city planning amid rural Iowa cornfields
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- 1,730,549 hits
Tag Archives: Franklin Mountains
It’s not often that one comments about a specific freeway, but the Texas Loop 375 bypass of El Paso is not your typical highway. The freeway connects the central city with Interstate 10 southeast of town, then to US 62 … Continue reading