Join 864 other subscribers
- Cities/suburbs should replan street networks for low-speed electric vehicles
- Celebrity bridges of the United States in pop culture
- Cricket grounds with the largest capacity in South Asia
- Cities most often destroyed in movies – both real and imagined
- Skyscrapers of 100 stories or more above ground
- Three superb and fresh reads about Los Angeles
- Finding “Los Angeles” amid the aura of “LA”
- Humorous nicknames for complicated freeway interchanges
- Confessions of a recovering freeway nerd
- America’s most charming walkable neighborhood is in…
- 1,790,872 hits
Tag Archives: games
With our entertainment options being limited during this time of national/world crisis, I decided to temporarily revive a former satellite image guessing game once held here on panethos.wordpress.com – Can you name this city? For your consideration – an impressive … Continue reading
Taking a page from Peggy Hill’s championship playbook for the classic word game “Boggle,” the following list identifies those cities or towns whose name contains the names of other cities and towns. A minimum of three (3) other city or … Continue reading
Spoiler alert- if you don’t want to know the answers to “can you guess the city,” please do not read any further. The list of correct answers provided below will be updated regularly so you can check your answers as … Continue reading
Congratulations to Bob for being the first to correctly identify City #42. Her’s City #43 for your consideration?
Below is an impressive satellite image of City #42 for your consideration. Congratulations to lampenj for being the first to correctly identify City #41.
Congratulations to both Chris and Ember for being the first two to correctly identify City #40. Here’s City #41 for your consideration.
Congratulations to Rye for correctly identifying City #38 and to Motorvilleboy for correctly identifying City #39. Here’s a spectacular night-time satellite image of City #40 for your consideration. Enjoy!
Well…so far no correct answers for City #38. Here’s a hint – it is in the United States. In the meantime, here is City #39 for your consideration. UPDATE: Congratulation to Rye for correctly guess City #38 first. Here’s a … Continue reading
No correct guesses thus far for City #37. In the meantime, here is City #38 for your consideration. Update – congrats to Allen for correctly identifying City #37.
Congratulations to Chris for being the first person to correctly identify City #36. Here is City #37 for your consideration. Good luck!