Join 876 other subscribers
- “All aboard”: Ten planning lessons from riding USA railways
- Estadios de béisbol mas grandes de America Latina (Largest baseball stadiums of Latin America)
- Snapshots of Chicago in geometric black & white
- Ten planning lessons from Daniel Burnham’s Chicago
- Aerial tramways – a “last mile” transit solution for airports and stadiums
- Top ten (10) tallest airport control towers by continent
- Tall Timbers – World’s tallest wooden skyscrapers
- From sea to shining sea of wasteful surface parking lots
- New “Austin Towers” will soon be spying over Texas
- Ten planning lessons from mighty Los Angeles
- 1,766,036 hits
Tag Archives: games
Below is a very impressive satellite image of City #36. Congratulations to Allen for being the first to correctly identify City #35.
Here is City #35 for your consideration. Congratulations to geoffreyh76 for being the first to correctly identify City #34.
Below is an image of City #34. Congratulations to Sagar and kidfay for identifying City #33 at nearly the exact same time.
Congratulations to Motorvilleboy for being the first to correctly identify City #32. Below is City #33, for which the number 33 is quite important one Sunday per year. Yes folks, that was a hint.
Congratulations to Josh be being the first to correctly identify City #31. Below is the image for City # 32. The rectangular island at the bottom of the photo might give this one away, but I thought it was a … Continue reading
Congratulations to Motorvilleboy correctly identifying City #30 first. Below is an impressive satellite image of City #31.
Congratulations to Peter for being the first to correctly identify City #29. Here is an impressive satellite image of City #30.
Congratulations to motorvilleboy for being the first to respond and correctly identify City #25 as Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (I thought Allen was going to respond first, as he seemed to have it pinpointed); to Jean for correctly identifying City #27 … Continue reading
Still no correct answers to City #25 or City #27, so here’s another hint for City #25 – it is located in Africa. Here is City #28 for your consideration.