- Cities and towns named for a river bend
- Favorites of 2020 thru the midyear
- Chris*craft flotilla
- Roadside Americana: Atomic age stops, sights, and oddities
- Tuesday Tunes: Favorite rock album titles
- “Punisher” by Phoebe Bridgers packs a powerful punch!
- Cities with three (3) or more matching letters in their name
- Up to 690,000 American’s died from our own nuke tests!
- American “Atomgrads” of the Cold War era…and beyond
- The rise of slender toothpick skyscrapers
- 1,212,117 hits
Tag Archives: garbage
At what point are we going to change our wasteful ways? At what point will we take recycling, repurposing, and reuse seriously? The two (2) maps provided should break every American’s heart. Sometimes, while driving our nation’s highways, I am … Continue reading
Landfill acreage exceeds park acreage. There are residents with the first name of Humpty. No refuse is refused. People can smell it before they arrive. Pig Pen is Mayor. Junk and salvage yards are welcome in any zoning district. Activities … Continue reading
Sanitary landfills (now there’s an oxymoron) are quite often situated along the primary gateways to the community they serve. Sure, an expressway allows for easy access to the dump by those dingy looking and overloaded welcome wagons of trash. They converge on these mini-mountains like … Continue reading