Join 834 other followers
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- 1,726,571 hits
Tag Archives: German
Turning away from English-oriented place names for the time being, the list below identifies the largest cities in the world with the German suffix of “stadt.” According to wiktionary.org, “Stadt” has the following meanings: Stadt f (genitive Stadt, plural … Continue reading