Join 834 other followers
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- 1,730,350 hits
Tag Archives: Great Britain
Upon further review after seeing a matinee showing of The Imitation Game this morning, I think this movie is the best of 2014. Originally, back in December, I felt Interstellar was tops, but have changed my mind. Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley are … Continue reading
After recently publishing a post on the busiest railway stations in the United Kingdom, I thought it might interesting (and fun) to also post the least busy (or loneliest) ones. The following list shows the ten loneliest railway stations in the United … Continue reading