- Food Truck Names Based on Musicians or Songs
- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- 1,008,224 hits
Tag Archives: Great Lakes
If you thought the Dakota Access Pipeline in North Dakota was bad, boy do we have a doozy of one for you here in Michigan. A 63-year old submerged twin pipeline (Enbridge #5), that was built with a 50-year lifespan … Continue reading
I don’t know about the rest of you, but whenever I am traveling to Lake Michigan, my anticipation continually grows until I get my first chance to glimpse those lovely blue waters. Through cities, towns, farmland, and wooded forests we may … Continue reading
Who in their right mind would “plan” to store radioactive nuclear waste within one mile of 20% of the world’s freshwater supply? Apparently, there are some people in Canada who think that’s a sane notion. This storage facility would be … Continue reading
Over the past several weeks I have had my first prolonged opportunity to experience what it is like to live in the land of lake effect snows. Just last Friday evening and overnight we received 15 inches of new lake … Continue reading