- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- An Impressive Park Memorializes When Quilts Saved a Town
- 1,006,458 hits
Tag Archives: Greystones
During our recent weeklong Ireland adventure, we decided to bypass most of the traditional tourist-oriented sight-seeing of Dublin and instead concentrated two half-day cliff hikes (Greystones to Bray and Howth Head). Were we ever glad we did! Not that Dublin … Continue reading
I will grant that I have not ridden every commuter railway line on the planet, but one would find it hard to find a one any lovelier than the DART (Dublin Area Rapid Transit) line that extends 17 miles from Dublin’s … Continue reading
Here are a few favorite photos from our trip to Ireland last week. Kathy and I both absolutely loved Ireland and look forward to returning very soon. Thank you to all of our new Irish friends for being so very … Continue reading