Join 834 other followers
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- Largest h-y-p-h-e-n-a-t-e-d city/town by state or province
- 1,726,224 hits
Tag Archives: helicopters
The following data from the Bureau of Transportation Statistics identifies those ten (10) states with the most public and private heliports and seaplane bases in the United States. A separate list is provided for each. One of the more surprising … Continue reading
The list provided near the conslusion of this post shows those nations with ten or more heliports in 2012, as defined by the CIA. The heliport statistics from CIA’s World Factbook are based on the following criteria: “The total number of heliports with hard-surface … Continue reading