Join 834 other followers
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- Largest h-y-p-h-e-n-a-t-e-d city/town by state or province
- 1,726,258 hits
Tag Archives: holocaust
Vivian Jeanette Kaplan’s book (Ten Green Bottles) about her parent’s harrowing escape from Nazi-controlled Vienna, Austria to Japanese-controlled Shanghai, China is a captivating and disturbing true story of one family’s efforts to escape Nazi aggression. The book primarily covers from the … Continue reading