- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- Airlines Need to Respect Small and Mid-sized Markets, Too
- Snoring and Buttcracks: A Snowstorm Sleepover at O’Hare
- Sonoran Desert Scenery
- 962,612 hits
Tag Archives: homelessness
A landscape of homeless sleeping on the streets beneath the ever-watchful eyes of their wealthy “benevolent” dictator. It doesn’t have to be this way, folks, provided we stand up, speak out, and skillfully and peacefully combat the evil forces of … Continue reading
Last night, I stopped by Michigan State University’s state-of-the art Public Recycling Center to drop off my recyclables. While there, I happened to notice a woman was carrying a metal object with three-prongs at the end of it. As I … Continue reading
While certain aspects of the overall economy have been improving, there are still far too many Americans who have not seen (or found) the light at the end of the Great Recession’s long, dark tunnel. For them, the economy and … Continue reading
Camp Take Notice is an unsanctioned, organized tent city located in one of Michigan’s most prosperous and vibrant communities, Ann Arbor. According to researcher Andrew Heben’s article in the most recent edition of Planning magazine, “More than two dozen tent cities were … Continue reading