Join 833 other followers
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- Largest h-y-p-h-e-n-a-t-e-d city/town by state or province
- 1,725,081 hits
Tag Archives: Horrock’s
For as long as I can remember, a numerous residents of Greater Lansing (including me) have been trying to coax Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Fresh Market, or Plum Market to locate a store here. To date we have been greeted … Continue reading