- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 979,484 hits
Tag Archives: human rights
As professional planners, we like to think of land use planning as a fairly benign occupation that may stir controversy and discourse every now and then. I doubt many of us would consider the profession as being evil. But, as … Continue reading
Ever felt like someone was watching you? Well, the following list of the cities with the most raw number of surveillance cameras was prepared by Vin Tech in 2011 and was updated to include projected 2012 numbers for Chongqing, China. … Continue reading
In 2010, the Supreme Court decided in the Citizen United case that corporations are “people.” More recently, I have seen and heard references to people as something other than “people.” I have heard “units” utilized on a television commercial for … Continue reading
fyi: I thought this topic was important enough to post on both of my blogs at the same time. Ever since the Supreme Court decided that corporations were persons in Citizens United vs the Federal Election Commission, there has been … Continue reading