- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 980,360 hits
Tag Archives: hybrid cars
While the total number of electric vehicle charging stations is one measure of successful employment of charging station infrastructure (see post from 5/11/13), to the average driver, ease of accessibility is a better measure. Once again, Tennessee is the big … Continue reading
Just some fun and hopeful thoughts on a better, safer, cleaner world. Many of these ideas are not as far-fetched as they sound (see weblinks). Enjoy! New SUVs would be outlawed and the owners of existing ones forced to enlist … Continue reading
As a recent hybrid car purchaser I have quickly noticed some distinct safety benefits from driving a hybrid car over a standard motor vehicle beyond the obvious gas mileage improvement. However, even the best hybrid car can get less than … Continue reading