- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- 1,007,720 hits
Tag Archives: hybrids
I counted 23 hybrid and/or plug-in electric cars on the trip between Lansing and Grand Rapids Thursday afternoon – 17 eastbound and six westbound, while a total of 26 were counted on Friday evening along the same route – 21 … Continue reading
On January 5th, the best American car markets in 2012 for hybrid car sales were listed here on Panethos. Below are listed the worst car markets in the United States for hybrid car sales. For comparison, the national average in … Continue reading
Below are the Top 15 metro areas in the United States for hybrid car sales. Congratulations to these cities and their residents. The only unfortunate part is they only represents four states – Arizona, California, Oregon, and Washington. Hopefully, over … Continue reading
The table below prepared by the Natural Resources Defense Council shows the states that lead in number of energy-efficient auto-related jobs. Congratulations to Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana for leading the nation forward and taking the top three positions. Here is … Continue reading