- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 979,928 hits
Tag Archives: hybrids
I counted 23 hybrid and/or plug-in electric cars on the trip between Lansing and Grand Rapids Thursday afternoon – 17 eastbound and six westbound, while a total of 26 were counted on Friday evening along the same route – 21 … Continue reading
On January 5th, the best American car markets in 2012 for hybrid car sales were listed here on Panethos. Below are listed the worst car markets in the United States for hybrid car sales. For comparison, the national average in … Continue reading
Below are the Top 15 metro areas in the United States for hybrid car sales. Congratulations to these cities and their residents. The only unfortunate part is they only represents four states – Arizona, California, Oregon, and Washington. Hopefully, over … Continue reading
The table below prepared by the Natural Resources Defense Council shows the states that lead in number of energy-efficient auto-related jobs. Congratulations to Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana for leading the nation forward and taking the top three positions. Here is … Continue reading