- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 979,928 hits
Tag Archives: inclusiveness
Interesting data from the Brookings Institutionis provided below which is related to existing immigrant residents in the United States from the recently banned seven (7) Muslim nations. The data in the first chart shows those cities where these immigrant populations … Continue reading
Does the realm of hipsterdom have a maximum age limit? That’s a question I have often asked myself. Can someone like me, who soon will be facing the 40th high school reunion squarely in the face, really be considered a … Continue reading
Below is a list created by the Movoto Real Estate Blog of its top ten most exciting mid- sized cities (120,000 to 210,000 people) in the United States: Providence, RI Charleston, SC Fort Collins, CO Eugene, OR Syracuse, NY New … Continue reading
A year or so ago I wrote about how cyclists are sometimes our own worst enemies. One gist of that post was until the cycling community can come together and agree on ONE course of action regarding advocacy, it will be … Continue reading