- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 981,346 hits
Tag Archives: internet
Just this week, Facebook announced it would be building its fifth data center complex in Fort Worth, Texas. Hat’s off to Facebook, as the entire complex will contain 750,000 square feet in three buildings on 111 acres, will be 100% … Continue reading
Kathy and I saw the film Her over the weekend. The movie is a poignant fast forward portrayal of our impersonal digital world. Putting irony and emphasis on this portrayal was the fact that as we exited the theater, nearly everyone … Continue reading
I was deeply saddened last night upon learning of Steve Jobs passing. At the time, I was writing a new post for this blog, but had to stop working at the news. Steve Jobs was the Galileo, the Da Vinci, … Continue reading
Kudos and major high-fives to the Zeeland Public Schools. Starting with the 2011-2012 school year, students in the Zeeland school system between 3rd grade and 12th grade (approximately 1,800 of them in all) are being provided with a free iPad to … Continue reading