- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 978,150 hits
Tag Archives: Kalamazoo
The aura of Oberon has attained near-mythical proportions in its home state of Michigan and throughout the Great Lakes Region. To many (present company included), this seasonal craft beer brewed by Bell’s Brewery of Kalamazoo comes as close to a … Continue reading
Over the past weekend I learned that Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo has recently installed a bank of solar-powered electric vehicle (EV) charging stations in one of its parking lots. What a terrific idea! This design eliminates the need for … Continue reading