Join 834 other followers
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- Largest h-y-p-h-e-n-a-t-e-d city/town by state or province
- 1,726,244 hits
Tag Archives: Kampala
SOUTH AMERICAN CONTINENT Just seven of these magnificent structures currently exist around the globe to serve the seven plus million members of the Baha’i Faith. An eighth for South America is under development near Santiago, Chile (see image above). Their … Continue reading