- Busiest resort town airports of the Great Lakes region
- Busiest resort town airports of the Intermountain West
- Happy 100th Birthday to the National Park Service!
- The “not-so good” war
- Awesome Acadia turns 100
- Cool map of Can-Am megaregions
- Whatever happened to pride of place or ownership?
- Zoning options for a peaceful community
- Building a peaceful community with good planning
- Ten ways urban planners can promote a peaceful community
- 499,339 hits
Tag Archives: Karl Pilkington
I finished reading the book An Idiot Abroad on Sunday. The book, published in 2010, was written by Karl Pilkington and describes his travels to seven wonders of the world – the Great Pyramids,Taj Mahal, Statue of Christ in Rio de Janeiro, … Continue reading