- “Shakespearean” cities
- IKEA’s North American distribution network
- Rain shadow cities and planning
- Radiohead’s triumphant tour de force
- States with most quilt barn trails (by county)
- Getting “reel” about our environment
- Stitching together a “Quilt Barn Trail”
- Namaste by the runway – Airport yoga is taking off!
- Is the glamour of domestic air travel all but lost?
- Best new planning term in years: “spreadlining”
- 477,655 hits
Tag Archives: Karl Pilkington
I finished reading the book An Idiot Abroad on Sunday. The book, published in 2010, was written by Karl Pilkington and describes his travels to seven wonders of the world – the Great Pyramids,Taj Mahal, Statue of Christ in Rio de Janeiro, … Continue reading