- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 978,143 hits
Tag Archives: Lake Wawasee
The sunset yesterday evening (Saturday, Sept. 27th) at Lake Wawasee, Indiana had to be one of the most spectacular ever seen here at the lake or anywhere else for that matter. Below is a progressive series of ten photos I … Continue reading
Below are a series of six lovely sunsets taken this past week (Monday thru Saturday) at Lake Wawasee, Indiana.
Some may debate the assertion made in the title of this blogpost, but no one can deny there isn’t great beauty and elegance in skimming the waters of a lake, bay, harbor, gulf, sea, or ocean on a sleek, aerodynamic … Continue reading