- Cities and towns named for a river bend
- Favorites of 2020 thru the midyear
- Chris*craft flotilla
- Roadside Americana: Atomic age stops, sights, and oddities
- Tuesday Tunes: Favorite rock album titles
- “Punisher” by Phoebe Bridgers packs a powerful punch!
- Cities with three (3) or more matching letters in their name
- Up to 690,000 American’s died from our own nuke tests!
- American “Atomgrads” of the Cold War era…and beyond
- The rise of slender toothpick skyscrapers
- 1,212,149 hits
Tag Archives: land area
The following list identifies those American suburban cities that as of late last week occupied a land area of at least 50 square miles – water area is not included in the area calculation. Also not included are “towns” as … Continue reading
The following is a list of the largest suburbs in the USA and Canada as measured by land area (square miles). The minimum population for inclusion in the list is 10,000 residents. Three former suburbs that have become a core … Continue reading
Reno, Nevada has long used the moniker of “The Biggest Little City in the World.” Well, at 106 square miles and 225,221 residents, it no longer fits that title. Based on data from the 2010 Census, at the end of … Continue reading