Join 834 other followers
- “Enlightened” city planning amid rural Iowa cornfields
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- 1,730,626 hits
Tag Archives: land forms
The following lists present those geographic terms used for the widest variety of populated place names in the United States and Canada. the figures were determined using recent road atlases and google maps. The tallies for each term are not meant to be a … Continue reading
A minimum of 2,000 foot elevation was required for consideration. Some of these listed below are part of larger mountain ranges. Enjoy! Sangre de Cristo (Colorado and New Mexico) Cascade Range (California, Oregon, Washington and British Columbia) Jemez Mountains (New … Continue reading