- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- Airlines Need to Respect Small and Mid-sized Markets, Too
- Snoring and Buttcracks: A Snowstorm Sleepover at O’Hare
- Sonoran Desert Scenery
- 962,612 hits
Tag Archives: law
Yesterday, the legislature in my native home of Indiana voted to become the first state in the industrial Midwest to adopt right-to-work laws. Hopefully this short-sighted action will see the same fate (though more quickly) as a similar law that … Continue reading
Heard on the news this evening that the Supreme Dorks have decided to hear the case challenging the legality of President Obama’s health care law. Given the Supreme Dorks can’t even figure who or what a person is, this ought to … Continue reading
I have noticed that advertisements in print, broadcasting, and on billboards for attorneys and legal services have morphed in the past few years. Previously, most were about injury claims, drunk driving, and divorce. Today, the majority appear to have something … Continue reading