Join 833 other followers
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- Largest h-y-p-h-e-n-a-t-e-d city/town by state or province
- 1,725,068 hits
Tag Archives: Lee Corso
Sofas and couches are considered roadside artwork and/or a front porch decoration. Mascot(s) seem to appear from out of nowhere at every venue. Beer consumption exceeds water consumption. The drinking age is only a guideline. The first really warm day … Continue reading