Join 834 other followers
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- 1,730,343 hits
Tag Archives: lemmings
Hooray! Tomorrow is February 29th and once again we have the opportunity to celebrate National Lemming Day – that one day every four years when everyone gets to pretend to be a lemming, blindly follow each other, and leap off…the edge…of…a…jagged….cliff…..hmmm? Hey, wait a … Continue reading