- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 982,360 hits
Tag Archives: light rail
We were very pleased and proud to utilize forms of smart commuting for our entire trip to/in/from Ireland last week. The following is a breakdown of our smart commute trips during our eight days of travel: Commuter rail – 4 … Continue reading
Until the recent emphasis on bus rapid transit, (BRT), light rail transit (LRT) has been the modern symbol of modern mass transit in the United States. When I refer to light rail I am including trams, modern street cars, trolleys that generally follow or … Continue reading
The following link to a story on npr.org describes the on-going development of light rail systems around the country, including in many cities that were once auto dominated. Light rail systems and modern street cars are helping reshape city development … Continue reading