Join 834 other followers
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- 1,729,776 hits
Tag Archives: Liverpool
This blogpost is not about a new game akin to musical chairs, though given the number of commercial airports around some cities, musical airports might be a game some travelers must play on occasion. Instead, it is about those commercial … Continue reading
Published in October, 2013,The Beatles: All These Years: Tune In by author Mark Lewisohn, is part one of an enormous literary trilogy. The book summarizes the years leading up to the Beatles becoming worldwide musical superstars -part one is more than … Continue reading
I watched the 2007 motion picture Across the Universe for the first time last night and found it to be a magical and mysterious tour of the late 1960s, which blended perfectly with an entire score of superb Beatles music and … Continue reading