- Amazing and beautiful river bends from around the globe
- Cities and towns named for a river bend
- Favorites of 2020 thru the midyear
- Chris*craft flotilla
- Roadside Americana: Atomic age stops, sights, and oddities
- Tuesday Tunes: Favorite rock album titles
- “Punisher” by Phoebe Bridgers packs a powerful punch!
- Cities with three (3) or more matching letters in their name
- Up to 690,000 American’s died from our own nuke tests!
- American “Atomgrads” of the Cold War era…and beyond
- 1,213,654 hits
Tag Archives: Liverpool
This blogpost is not about a new game akin to musical chairs, though given the number of commercial airports around some cities, musical airports might be a game some travelers must play on occasion. Instead, it is about those commercial … Continue reading
Published in October, 2013,The Beatles: All These Years: Tune In by author Mark Lewisohn, is part one of an enormous literary trilogy. The book summarizes the years leading up to the Beatles becoming worldwide musical superstars -part one is more than … Continue reading
I watched the 2007 motion picture Across the Universe for the first time last night and found it to be a magical and mysterious tour of the late 1960s, which blended perfectly with an entire score of superb Beatles music and … Continue reading