Join 834 other followers
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- 1,729,776 hits
Tag Archives: mackinac Island
“I scream…you scream…we all scream…for ice cream!” One of the newest and sweetest delights of visiting Mackinac Island is Sadie’s Ice Cream Parlor at the base of The Grand Hotel. True to the island’s quaint Victorian-era heritage, this wonderfully decorated … Continue reading
Numerous reports, stories, and studies tout Portland, Oregon; Boulder, Colorado; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Davis, California; and other communities in the United States as the most bikeable or bike-friendly. What they often overlook is the one and only community in the country … Continue reading