Join 833 other followers
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- Largest h-y-p-h-e-n-a-t-e-d city/town by state or province
- 1,725,081 hits
Tag Archives: Manitou Passage Underwater Preserve
Living on the Great Lakes, particularly in the Northern Lower Peninsula of Michigan provides some unique opportunities to see shipwrecks. Literally hundreds of them rest upon the lake floor in this region, particularly in places like Manitou Passage which separates … Continue reading