Join 834 other followers
- “Enlightened” city planning amid rural Iowa cornfields
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- 1,730,637 hits
Tag Archives: marquees
Here are two wonderful movie marquees seen this holiday weekend that have been lovingly cared for over the years. The Capri Drive-in located on US 12 west of Coldwater, Michigan. The Pickwick Theater on West Main Street in downtown Syracuse, … Continue reading
Earlier this month I posted photos of two historic and impressive movie theater marquees in Ann Arbor – the Michigan and the State. Here are photos of two old theaters in south-central Michigan. The first, “The Main” is along U.S. 12 … Continue reading
Here are a couple of photos taken Monday evening of the State and Michigan theaters located in downtown Ann Arbor. Always have loved old movie theater signs and marquees and these two are iconic.