- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- An Impressive Park Memorializes When Quilts Saved a Town
- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- 993,649 hits
Tag Archives: Massachusetts
I had the opportunity to visit Boston and Cambridge, Massachusetts in mid-March. Here is a list of eleven planning-related lessons I took away from visiting these two dynamic cities. Preserve, protect and celebrate your community’s history. A varied blend of … Continue reading
During our Boston St. Patrick’s Day weekend, we wandered around parts of Cambridge and MIT’s campus. One of the places we chanced upon after our bike sharing tour along the Charles River was Vassar Street. This approximate two-mile long urban thoroughfare … Continue reading
This past Sunday, a few hours prior to the arrival of Hurricane Sandy and my quick departure back to Michigan, I had the profound honor of visiting one of the ultimate shrines of the planning and landscape design professions – the Frederick … Continue reading
Here are a just a few of the myriad of photos taken today in Boston. Enjoy!