- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 981,346 hits
Tag Archives: Metric
BEST Metric – Detroit 2012, at the Fillmore Theatre Death Cab for Cutie – Detroit 2012, at the Fox Theatre The Eagles – Purdue 1976, at Elliott Hall of Music Aerosmith – Indianapolis 1975, at Market Square Arena U2 and … Continue reading
Every once in a while you hear an album that completely knocks your socks off the very first time your listen to it. Today was one of those days. NPR was kind enough to provide a “First Listen” to METRIC’s … Continue reading
Two years ago, Montreal’s Arcade Fire took home the Grammy for Album of the Year for their masterful album The Suburbs. In 2012, I think Toronto’s Metric could very well lay claim to Song of the Year honors for the … Continue reading
I have been eagerly awaiting Metric’s newest album entitled Synthetica ever since their previous release Fantasies came out. Fantasies was clearly one of the best alternative/indie rock releases of the first decade of the 21st century. The foursome from Toronto, … Continue reading