Join 834 other followers
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- 1,729,050 hits
Tag Archives: Mexico City
Below are the results from the most congested megacity index which are based on an interesting and fairly simple measure of street congestion – the average number of stops and starts per vehicle during a given year. Please note that … Continue reading
In a visually stunning and remarkably detailed 2010 report prepared by The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) of The Economist magazine and Siemens AG, an expert advisory panel ranked 17 major urban centers of Latin America utilizing an eight category green city index. The index categories include: … Continue reading