Join 834 other followers
- “Enlightened” city planning amid rural Iowa cornfields
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- 1,730,996 hits
Tag Archives: millennials
Since when are the boroughs of New York City considered separate cities? Apparently, Forbes magazine believes they are synonymous even though they were consolidated to form the current city boundary in 1898. In its 2015 rankings of “the best cities for … Continue reading