Join 834 other followers
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- 1,726,789 hits
Tag Archives: motorways
A trend in arterial roadway building, especially in highly urbanized areas and locations of rough terrain, has been to construct expressways offshore, which largely parallel the coastline. There are several reasons for choosing these locations for highway construction, which include: … Continue reading