- Food Truck Names Based on Musicians or Songs
- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- 1,008,224 hits
Tag Archives: mountains
Below is my list of ten planning lessons learned from multiple visits to Colorado’s Front Range in the past 18 months. Some are positive, some are not. They are presented in no particular order of preference. Cheers! A large, auto-centric city … Continue reading
Below are a series of photos from this afternoon’s (Saturday) amazing day hike on the Flatiron Trail #1 at the Colorado Chautauqua National Historic Landmark in Boulder, Colorado. The gorgeous October weather and CU’s homecoming had many day hikers joining … Continue reading
A minimum of 2,000 foot elevation was required for consideration. Some of these listed below are part of larger mountain ranges. Enjoy! Cascade Range (California, Oregon, Washington and British Columbia) Blue Ridge (North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania) Grand Tetons … Continue reading
Each time I return to the western half of Maryland, where I resided in Hagerstown two decades ago, I try to plan my trip to include a visit to one of the most picturesque, historic, and unique cities in the entire United States – Cumberland, Maryland. … Continue reading