- Cities and towns named for a river bend
- Favorites of 2020 thru the midyear
- Chris*craft flotilla
- Roadside Americana: Atomic age stops, sights, and oddities
- Tuesday Tunes: Favorite rock album titles
- “Punisher” by Phoebe Bridgers packs a powerful punch!
- Cities with three (3) or more matching letters in their name
- Up to 690,000 American’s died from our own nuke tests!
- American “Atomgrads” of the Cold War era…and beyond
- The rise of slender toothpick skyscrapers
- 1,212,149 hits
Tag Archives: NCAA
Sofas and couches are considered roadside artwork and/or a front porch decoration. Mascot(s) seem to appear from out of nowhere at every venue. Beer consumption exceeds water consumption. The drinking age is only a guideline. The first really warm day … Continue reading
Yippy! Same old story, same old song and dance at the NCAA basketball tournament. Following two years of Cinderella stories written by Butler we now returneth to the Final Bore. – Unless you are from the Commonwealth of Kentucky, which … Continue reading
LSU versus Alabama. How nauseating. I refuse to watch this game and hope it gets miniscule ratings. There is no logical reason why two teams from the same conference should be playing this game when the opponents are “chosen” versus … Continue reading